|| SEO Manager / Executives
|No of Openings
- 2 Years or more of web experience in online promotion of websites.
- Should have very good academics throughout.
- Knowledge of: HTML, CSS, and other common programming languages are necessary
- Clear understanding of SEO, affiliate marketing and pay-per-click advertising
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- To conduct keyword, market and competitor research and analysis
- Plan on-page and off-page optimization strategies to achieve the rankings to increase relevant organic traffic
- Regularly measure the effectiveness of SEO campaigns by interpreting metrics via SEO tools and the intelligent use of web analytics
- Research and develop ideas for content generation, as well as seeding and submission of the content to relevant sources
- Plan and implement social media strategies
||Off – page Optimization SEO Web Analytics Social Media Research Analysis Web Technologies