Codeigniter is a PHP based open source rapid development framework for web applications. It is particularly popular for building dynamic websites at faster pace. The framework is ideal for developing projects faster as with Codeigniter you do not need to begin writing codes from the scratch thanks to the rich set of libraries for most of the common coding tasks provided by this framework. The framework is further helpful with an easy and simple interface and logical structure for accessing the library. Model View Controller or MVC pattern being at the heart of this popular framework it offers great ease and clean development conventions for speedier development tasks. Besides being rapid it is often praised by the developers for being lighter, almost non-resembling any other framework in simplicity and ease.
Why PHP CodeIgniter framework for Web Application Development?
- Nearly Zero configurations
- Exceptional performance
- Easy programming and no restrictive coding rules
- Working without usage of command line
- Helps programmers in programming without large-scale huge libraries.
- Clear and systematic documentation
- Broad compatibility with standard hosting
- Developers can develop and program without learning template language
- All the above reasons make it a very economical tool for web application development