Help Desk Management System features:
- Web-based Platform: Runs on cloud on all Operating Systems like Windows, Linux and on all devices like PCs, Smartphones, and tabs with NO installation requirements.
- Role-based Access: Control staff’s access level based on assigned groups, departments and teams.
- User Management: Create company accounts, public users, and admin users. Set unique permissions & access controls for your admin users & staff.
- Define Reporting authority for user.
- Auto Ticket Assignment: Allows you to route tickets to operators automatically based on location and functional area.
- Email Integration: The system monitors your emails and automatically creates a new ticket when a customer inquiry is received.
- Priority Escalation: Have tickets automatically escalated based on your own custom rules.
- Service Level Agreements (SLA): Create SLA goals for individual categories and ensure that incoming requests are responded to within SLA timelines.
- Performance Tracking: The Ticket System generates detailed Support personnel performance reports and account statistics daily, monitoring your company’s help desk performance.
- On Time Reports: Reports and powerful analytics that measure the productivity of your Support personnel.
- Ticket Transfer: Transfer tickets between departments to make sure it is being handled by the designated staff.
- Auto responder: Automatic reply sent out when a new ticket is opened or a message is received.